Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Engagements

A couple weeks ago Blake and I took our engagement pictures. We went to some random places in Kaysville and then we also went out to Antelope Island. Neither one of us had ever been there….. so it was kinda cool to see it. There were SO many bugs!! It was sick! Driving my Jeep out there sounded like it was raining. No… it wasn’t rain… it was thousands of bugs hitting my windshield. We had to go to a gas station to clean it off before we drove home because we could barely see out of the window. The next morning, I came out to my Jeep and found about 15 bugs just flying around. SICK! But overall…. The pictures were fun and turned out pretty cute.



9 comments:

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

I love these, who was your photographer again? I think the 6th and 10th ones from the top are my favorite!

Allison said...

Ahhhh Thanks Ela!!! Here name is Terra Cooper... Magnafique Photogrpahy.

The Fershtut Four said...

Allison I love your new blog and your engagement pictures are so incredibly cute! You two look so great together!

Allison said...

Thanks Helly!!! I'm so proud of myself that I finally started a blog!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

ALLISON! Oh my gosh! These pics are insanely gorgeous! And I love your blog! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the World of Blogging:) Your pictures are adorable! Wouldn't expect anything less!!

paigernate said...

FABULOUS pictures! i got your announcement today and i L-O-V-E IT! ummm my fav pic DEFINITELY has to be the one on the dock/pier thing.... amazing! can you get any more beautiful~ holy smokes! congrats again.

Makenzie said...

YAY!!! WELCOME TO BLOG COUNTRY HUNNY!! Miss your beautiful face!! I loooooveee the one of your guys sitting on the street! So freakin cute! XOXO

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

LOVE these pictures. Ah, it's just such a fun time in your life right now Allison! I'm loving that I can see it and catch up a little!

Post a Comment