Monday, December 20, 2010

Ugly Sweater Party

For the last two years we have been invited to an UGLY SWEATER Christmas Party! Trying to find an ugly sweater was more difficult that we thought…. But we were able to come up with something. We went to the D.I. and luckily found an adorable outfit for Blake (all found in the women’s section ;). We found him some lovely red polyester-elastic waist pants, a belly shirt-turtle neck, and an jean shirt adorned with Christmas flare. I was so proud to be his wife when he was wearing that outfit. ;) I didn’t go all out like Blake… I just borrowed my sweater from a friend. The party was a blast!! I love Christmas time!!
This years outfits!

This picture was from the Sweater Party Last year. :)


7 comments:

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

LOL! I love them Allison!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

LOL! I love the grandma pants!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Allison said...

They really were grandma pants.... red polyester, elastic waist with a zipper in the back... size 18w! HAHAHA.... He got a rash from them too. Sad.

Raquel said...

Oh sick, a rash! I guess it was worth it, he looked darling! You make even an ugly sweater look cute! I love your shoes, are they Target?

~Tara said...

Sick. That's all I have to say!!!

Allison said...

I know... sick. But poor Blake... he still has a rash.:( Thanks Raquel. I think I did get them at Target.... but it was about a year ago.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

We had an ugly sweater party with some friends also this year. It was so funny (and fun). Love you! Oh yes, and that is so gross that he got a rash! Ha ha! But it's true, you do make the sweater look cute, Allison!

Post a Comment