Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mexico!

I hate the cold! I have been bugging Blake to go on a trip somewhere warm…. So we finally booked a trip to Puerto Vallarta. We have both been there on cruise stops before, but neither one of us spent more than a few hours there. It was SO nice to get out of the cold and crappy weather. The weather there was perfect. Couldn’t ask for better. It was mid 70’s-80’s during the day and got in the mid 60’s at night. We spent pretty much every day at the beach and pool. So relaxing and so nice. We stayed at an All-Inclusive resort. It was nice but it felt like all we did was eat. Our regularly routine everyday was go lay out our towels on the beach chairs, eat breakfast, gym, beach, lunch, beach, dinner, beach or just hang out.



Every night there was a beautiful sunset. The view from our resort was perfect.

Right behind us is the resort we stayed at.


Blake.... enjoying his view. ;)



We had such a pretty view from our balcony!



I mentioned to Blake that I wanted to zip-line. I HATE heights. However… I still wanted to do it. We went on one called the Canopy Tour which was about 11 zip lines all together. You went from canyon to canyon on the zip line. One of them was 600 ft above the ground!!! I about died on that one. Ok… not really…. But it scared me so bad. I was shaking pretty bad on the first couple zip-lines, but after a few, I was fine. Once we finished all the zip-lines, we had to ride mules to get back to the top of the mountain. It was a blast.

Looking real cute in our gear. :)


These were the mules we rode to the top of the mountain. The canyon behind them is the one we zip-lined through.

This trip was so fun! It just makes me wish summer was closer!

8 comments:

Makenzie said...

How lucky are you guys! I think that is whre my sister stayed too! She said it was amazing! Looks so fun! Im def jealous!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Oh, how fun! I'm jealous--we need a vacation somewhere warm!!!

Raquel said...

It looks likes so much fun! You stayed at a really pretty place too! I'm very jealous of the sunshine!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Oh my gosh Allison, what beautiful pictures and what a fun trip! Beach + Food + Advenutre = Ideal Vacation!!

Emily said...

I seriously thought about your all week and wished I was somewhere warm. Glad you guys had fun and you had pictures to share. :)

~Tara said...

I'm SO jealous still!! I still can't get over how tan you guys are. Man I can't wait for summer to get here either!!! Glad you had a great time!! That resort sounds like fun!!

Mommy Shar said...

So jealous!!!! p.s. you are gorgous!

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! I am jealous!!!

Post a Comment