Tuesday, November 22, 2011

San Diego!


A couple weeks ago Blake had to go to some training in San Diego. I am not a fan of being all alone (especially at nights)... so I decided to tag along with Blake. He was a little worried that I'd be bored while he was gone during the days... but I wasn't bored at all. When Blake got off of work everyday, we went and did some site seeing. I love San Diego!

We stayed on Coronado Island. Behind us is the bridge to get to the island. So pretty at night!

We went to some historic site (I can't even recall what it was)... but the view was gorgeous!

Padres Stadium

San Diego Temple. Beautiful.

Old Town San Diego
We visited the Mormon Battalion visitors center while we were there. It was pretty cool to see.
Blake got to play dress-up as a Mormon ready to fight in the battle. He loved it. ;)

Flamingos hanging out right outside our hotel room.
Blake was excited to visit the Torrey Pines Golf Course. It was really pretty!
I love the big Rolex clock. Pretty sweet.

1 comments:

The Allen Family said...

What great pictures!! Such beautiful backgrounds. Once again I'm slightly jealous... :)

Post a Comment