Tuesday, April 23, 2013

54 days left!

I can’t believe in just 54-ish days, our little boy will be here! Time has flown by and he is going to be here before I know it! Every week I try and take a picture of my belly growing… but it has really grown this last trimester. Like… a lot! It's so fun to feel him move and kick, but the bigger he gets, the more uncomfortable I am. :/  The closer it gets to my due date, the more excited I get! J Last week we went to Fetal Foto because I wanted to see what my baby looked like in 3D. So cool to see! He was pretty wiggly... he kept opening his eyes and mouth. He also loved puckering up those cute little lips. My favorite thing to see was his chubby little cheeks! Can't wait to kiss them. :)


6 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Love the puckering lips! Haha, too cute!! So excited for you!

Emily said...

Those cheeks are adorable. Can't wait to see what he looks like.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet your sweet little guy! Those are great pictures!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

So so fun! I'm so excited for you Allison!!!

Raquel said...

It is so fun to get a little sneak peek! He is adorable and I can't wait to see him. It will be here before you know it. You look great!

Anonymous said...

SO cute. Can't wait to meet little bubba :)

Post a Comment