Thursday, October 20, 2011

I love October!

This last weekend some of my family went up to the cabin to get in a quick trip before it snows. It was SO pretty up there.... the leaves were gorgeous! It got a little chilly but not bad. On Sunday it was my birthday and Blake gave me the best gift ever.... a digital SLR. He gave me the gift early so I could take it to the cabin. Which he probably thought he made a bad decision. I was taking pictures non-stop. Everyone was getting so sick of me snapping pictures of them. O'well... :) The gorgeous view right by my cabin!

Cute little Molly loves the mountains :)




Lilly and Brooklyn making smores.









Clinty


My dad working on the cabin....
















2 comments:

Raquel said...

What a fun gift! Let me know when you learn how to do everything with it so you can teach me!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Pictures! Looks like you had a great birthday!

Post a Comment