Friday, October 7, 2011

Lindsie & Rusty's Wedding 10.6.11

The day finally came! Lindsie and Rusty got married on 10.6.11. The weather was not looking good at all. As Blake and I drove to the temple, it was 33 degrees and snowing! :( So crazy because a couple days earlier it was still in the 80's. Ughhh. O'well. Even with the crappy weather, it eneded being a great day!




The '64 Austin that picked Lindsie and her friend up in to take the to the temple.




Clint wating in the rain. Luckily as soon as Lindsie and Rusty got out, it had stopped long enough for pictures!






Julie and Brooklyn




Me and Grandma


Mr. and Mrs. Hurd








































































4 comments:

Raquel said...

How fun, congratulations to them! I love the pictures, everything looks so cute and I love the yellow. You all look so cute!!

Emily said...

I was wondering when the big day was. I love the fun colors and details. Tell her congrats for me.

~Tara said...

I loved your dresses!! You and Brooklyn look so cute in them!! Lindsie was gorgeous!!

Lindsie said...

I wish they wouldn't have put that ugly stuff on top of the cake. Luckily I saw it and took it off!:)

Post a Comment