Thursday, September 27, 2012

Anniversary

I can't believe it's already been 2 years! It has flown by! We've had a great couple of years, and I couldn't be happier! I love Blake more than anything and am so blessed to be married to him. I couldn't ask for better.

For our Anniversary, we went to Tuscany to celebrate. It was so yummy! Their menus were pretty cool. It is pretty dark in there, so they've put lights in their menus. When you open it up, it lights up. Blake was pretty excited about it ... saying his dad would love it! lol. It was a yummy dinner. I love that place. :) Because it was our anniversary, they brought out a dessert with a candle in it. So cute! :)




Blake sent me flowers at work. I LOVE them... So pretty! It made my day getting them at work.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

How cute! My dad would totally love that menu! LOL

Anonymous said...

How cute :)

Post a Comment