Friday, September 14, 2012

Cabo San Lucas

In August Blake and I took a trip to Cabo San Lucas. A few weeks prior, I was looking around online for travel deals in the summer. I suggested it to Blake... and that's what he wanted for his birthday. Which I was totally fine with. :) Cabo was fun... but SUPER hot! I can't remember the last time I sweat that bad. Even at night.... still sweaty. Blake's friend Josh and his girlfriend decided to join us on the trip.

 


Cabo Wabo!


Lover's Beach!

 
Sr. Frogs


 
Downtown


Every night Cabo had the prettiest sunsets!



Lover's Beach

At our resort... going to dinner.


We had lots of fun! Hung out on the beach and played at the pool! My favorite type of vacation. :)

1 comments:

Raquel said...

It looks so pretty! I love the sunset!

Post a Comment