Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthday Luau

My cute hubby is so sweet! As you all know, I don’t have any pictures from our honeymoon. Blake is such a doll and decided to throw me a Luau (and picture replacement party) for my birthday. He did such a good job putting it all together. It was a great turn out too! Thanks to everyone who came!!! It was a blast…. we had tiki torches, lots of yummy food, kalua pig, campfire, leis, and of course…. Rock band! The best part was Blake in his coconut bra and grass skirt. Loved it!!!











3 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Love the coconuts;). What a sweet hubby. Looks like fun!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Oh, we had so much fun Allison! Happy 30th!!!

Allison said...

Oh YAY! I am so glad you guys came!! It was so much fun!!

Post a Comment