Saturday, October 9, 2010

Honeymoon

Blake and I left to Kauai on the day after we got married. I have never been to any part of Hawaii before, so I was excited! Kauai was so beautiful! It is referred to as the 'Garden Island'. It is so green and gorgeous! So many beautiful flowers and plants! We had a blast.... we hung out at the beach everyday, drove around the island in a convertible that we rented, went to a Luau, took a helicopter ride around the entire island. It was amazing! It was so nice just to take it easy and relax on the beach. Blake and I worked hard to make the wedding perfect.... so, the relaxing honeymoon was much needed. I DID have lots of pictures to post, but on the last night of our honeymoon, my purse (which included my camera) and Blake's wallet were stolen. It still makes me sick to think about! :( So.... I don't have one picture from our honeymoon. It was sure fun getting home with no ID's, credit cards, etc. But what made me most sad was my camera. Sad. Anyhow.... we still had a blast. I can't wait to go again and take more pictures. I told Blake we had to take a 2nd honeymoon so I could take pictures.

5 comments:

Devan + Emily Thorne said...

SAD DAY USA for the camera!!! :( Sorry to hear Allison. I hope if someone finds your purse, the camera is miraculously intact.
Emily Thorne

Janea said...

Allison! Such beautiful pics and posts! Congrats on your happy life together. :) Janea

Erin and Tony said...

Oh man Allison, I love Kauai! It is so beautiful! That is SO sad about your camera! That kind of happened to me in San Diego once, except I accidently deleted the pictures from the whole trip and I was totally depressed about it! I love the pictures from your wedding though! (Erin Sare)

The Fershtut Four said...

That is so sad about your camera and other belongings. Man! But I am glad you had a fun honeymoon. And your wedding looks so beautiful! I love all your pics. I am so happy for you guys!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Oh my word. That is the crappiest thing ever. I'm so sorry!

Your wedding pictures are amazing. Everything looks perfect Allison!

Post a Comment