Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wedding


Well, the day finally came! We were married on 9.25.10. It was such a wonderful day! I was so worried that we would have bad weather or that something would go wrong. But it was perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing. Everyone was so helpful and sweet that day! It was the best day ever! I was so happy to marry Blake. I love that boy more than anything! I am the luckiest girl in the world!


Lindsie made this adorable tag for my birdcage. I loved it!

My friends gave me this hanger at a shower. SO CUTE!

My dad walking me down the isle.





The wedding party!!

Blake's two brother-in-laws.... Chad and Chase. My two brothers.... Clint and Steven.

My family



Lindsie made this adorable hitched sign! It was so cute!




This is one of my favorite pictures! Love it!




Tara, Raquel, me, Lindsie and Brooklyn

I loved my cake.... it was delicious! And I loved the cake topper too!

We had a crepe bar! It looked so pretty and from what I heard, they were tasty. :)

The flaming crepes! Mmmmmm :)


My sweet little grandma.
Blake and I greeting people that came through our line.

My cousins, Mathew and Emily.


I love Mason's cheeks in this picture!

Shana and my brother Steven.

My dad and mom! Love them!


My lovely Jeep as well as Blake's car was decorated while the reception was going on. We weren't even going anywhere that night.... but still got pics in my Jeep.

4 comments:

Devan + Emily Thorne said...

You are gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. What a beautiful wedding my friend! Your husband is SO lucky to have you. Never let him forget it *wink!*

Anonymous said...

You wedding was beautiful! I am so happy for the two of you!!

The Bullocks said...

Allison, you are so beautiful!!!! I LOVE your hair dark! it makes me want to go dark so bad. I'm just afraid I"ll change my mind and fry the crap out of it going back blond. plus I know I couldn't pull it off like you.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Allison!!! I didn't know you had a blog! Yea! I am so much more a blog person than facebook--mostly because of time. You are so stunning. Blake is the luckiest guy ever!

My family blog is dillonandchristie.blogspot.com, and I believe that you are invited to view it since it's private.

Also, I found a sweet sweet note from you today going through my boxes of stuff. I miss you!

Post a Comment